Salty Colomba with Salame
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 200 g Provolone Sogno Toscano
- 12 slices of salame Sogno Toscano
- 75 grams of stracchino or robiola nonno nanni
- 4 sliced of white sandwich bread
- 30 g of pistachios
- Cut the provolone thin slices. Cut the carrots about 1 cm thickness and create a triangle shape with the point of the knife.
- Make the tramezzini: spread the robiola o stracchino and on the top add the provolone. Now take the shape mold and give the forms that you want to the bread (in this case colomba).
- Garnish the colomba: put in the colomba some slices of salame and pistachios. You can also garnish them with chives for more flavor.