“Ricotta ‘Flower’ Zucchini Tart”
Summer is over but we don’t care! This tart is sooo easy to make and to impress! It is healthy, light and incredibly good!
Puff Pastry sheet
Ricotta cheese 16 oz (depends on your baking pan size)
Parmesan 1 cup
Shredded mozzarella 1 cup
Olive oil ½ cup
- Take a veggie peeler and peel zucchini, rainbow carrots into thin slices
- Place puff pastry dough in greased with butter in advance baking form, make holes with fork all over the dough crust
- Prebake form with crust for 10 min in 537 F
- Take it out, cool it down
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Mix ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella, herbs, eggs, salt, pepper, olive oil.
- Place filing in the pan and start placing zucchini and carrots as it shows on video
- Grease veggies with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for approximately 35-40 min until vegetables are done