Skip to content
🇮🇹 Get 10% off first purchase 🍝
🇮🇹 Get 10% off first purchase🍝
May 7, 2020
Cannellini Beans Mousse
- Drain the cannellini beans, rinse them under cold water and place them in a saucepan with 1 chopped shallot, 1 sprig of rosemary, a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the rosemary, pour everything else in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Crumble 2 slices of bread and brown them in a non-stick pan with rosemary and a drizzle of oil.
- Finely dice the Toscano salami.
- Place the cannellini mousse in 4 glasses, add the bread crumbs and salami.
- Decorate with sprigs of rosemary and serve.