Blueberry tarts are a delicious and refreshing summertime dessert. Typical blueberries seasonality is late July until early October, which means that the fresh fruit will be at their peak of ripeness just in time for this tasty treat!
👩🍳 Ingredients for 4 people:
- Puff Pastry sheet
- Heavy Cream
- Grated Choccolate
- Place ready to use puff pastry dough on the greased with butter form you use for your pie
- Preheat oven to 375F bake the pie for approximately 15 minutes
- Meanwhile wash berries (quantity depends on your pie size)
- Add cup of sugar and place it in the small pot on the low heat
- Wait until blueberries will give juices and add a cup of water.
- Simmer around 10 min
- Add half tbsp or jelatino mix, take it of form the heat
- Place blueberry jam on the ready pie dough
- Make a whipped cream with sugar or no sugar
- Cover top of the pie
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 min to 1 hour
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to our channels
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SognoToscano
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sognotoscano
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/sognotoscano/
- CONTACT US: email@example.com