Spaghetti alls Chitarra with Grilled Artichokes Quarters
Cook: 15 min
Prep: 10 min
- 300 gr ST Grilled Artichokes quarters
- q.s. chili pepper
- 2 clove of garlic
- q.s. 1923 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Sogno Toscano Pesto Genovese DOP
- Open the grilled artichoke quarters can and drain them. Brown the peeled garlic clove in 5 tablespoons of oil, remove it and add the artichokes, a pinch of salt and the chilli pepper. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook the Spaghetti alla Chitarra in boiling salted water with 2 tablespoons of oil and drain when al dente. Briefly toss them in the artichoke pan and serve with a teaspoon of pesto.