Gluten Free Pizza with Burrata and Tomato Confit
- 1 gluten-free pizza dough prepared with ST Gluten Free flour
- 10-12ea ST Baby Red Confit
- ST Nostralina Olives
- ST Fattoria extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3ea ST Burrata
- Prepare the gluten-free pizza dough, as usual, using Sogno Toscano’s gluten-free flour.
- Once the dough has risen, lightly flour a flat surface.
- Use your hands or a rolling pin to roll out the pizza dough until it reaches your desired shape.
- Place dough onto the pizza stone, or onto a baking sheet. Brush the pizza dough with 1 tablespoon of ST Fattoria olive oil.
- Top with Baby Red Pomo Confit, Nostralina pitted olives, and some dried oregano.
- Now bake in the oven until crust is cooked through and lightly golden brown. Remove pizza from the oven, top with the burrata broken into crumbles and a drizzle of the olive oil.