Sogno Toscano Sicilian Steak
- 2 pounds grade-A skirt steak
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp Sogno Toscano Oregano infused EVOO
- 1 tbsp Sogno Toscano Rosemary infused EVOO
- 1/4 teaspoon Sogno Toscano Calabrian Chili Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sogno Toscano Lemon infused EVOO
- 1/2 cup 1923 EVOO
- Combine garlic and salt to make a paste. In a bowl, combine the garlic paste and all infused evoo’s, then whisk in the 1923 EVOO.
- Add a pinch of salt. Remove the contents of the bowl and brush both sides of the steak, marinate for at least a few hours.
- Recommended to be cooked on a grill, use medium-high heat and about 5 minutes on each side for a perfect medium-rare.
- Let cool on a cutting board for 5 minutes before serving.