Skip to content
🇮🇹 Get 10% off first purchase 🍝
🇮🇹 Get 10% off first purchase🍝
July 30, 2020
Time: 15 min of preparation, 50 min of cooking
Type of Cooking: Baked
Doses For: 4 people
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in salted water, initially cold.
- Once cooked, drain them, peel them and, still hot, pass them through the potato masher, letting them fall into a bowl.
- Add the chopped butter, the cheese, a grated nutmeg, salt and pepper and work the mixture vigorously with a wooden spoon until well blended. Let it cool and mix the egg yolks, one at a time.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the dough, mixing gently with a top-down movement.
- Butter a soufflé mold and pour the mixture making sure that it remains about two fingers from the edge.
- Brush the surface with a little melted butter and, with a small knife, make a circular incision about two cm from the edge.
- Put the mold in the preheated oven at 200 ° for about 40 minutes, until the soufflé is well swollen and with a golden surface.
- Serve it immediately, just out of the oven.