"Molino Piantoni" MD 00 (double zero) flour for pizza- 10Kg10kg/ 22lb
IMPORTED FROM ITALY
Molino Piantoni has created a line “dedicated” to pizza chefs, and in particular “FLOUR FOR PIZZA”.
This flour produces a soft, silky dough that is easy to work with. With carefully controlled rising, the final product will be soft and at the same time fragrant without giving that sensation of rubberiness when preparing and then tasting the crust.
Flour ideal for making pizzas with medium-long rising times, 8 / 16 hours at approximately 18 / 20°C. The dough will stay risen for 36 / 48 hours if kept at a temperature of 4°C.
The “00 MD” type flour has been approved by the ASSOCIAZIONE VERACE PIZZA NAPOLETANA as it complies with the requirements established by their regulations. Molino Piantoni has been registered in the list of official suppliers since 2013.
Wheat flour, type 00. Allergens: gluten. May contain traces of mustard.
- Knead the dough for 15 / 18 minutes
- Let the dough rest for 30 / 40 minutes
- Make balls of the desired weight Leave to rise for 6 / 8 hours at room temperature
- Let the dough balls rest for 1-2 hours at room temperature
- Let the dough rise for 12 / 24 hours in the fridge at + 4°C (and up to 48 hours)
- Remove from the fridge 2 hours before use
How to store
Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place, away from sunlight, at a temperature below 25 ° C.