PUMPKIN RISOTTO WITH AUTHENTIC ITALIAN ROBIOLA "CASA ARRIGONI"
Easy, light and very savory at the same time. You will fall in love with the flavor combination of Riso Carnaroli (Rice), pumpkin, authentic Italian Robiola "Casa Arrigoni", and Guanciale.
Time of Preparation: 20 mins
Time of Cooking: 15 - 20mins
Doses for: 4 people
- 0.7 lbs of Pumpkin
- 1 Shallot
- 2 Sage leaves
- 35 oz Veggie stock
- Biancolilla IGP Sicialian EVOO
- 2-3 cups of White Wine
- 10 oz Riso Carnaroli (Rice)
- Guanciale (90-day aged cured pork cheek)
- 1 pack of authentic Italian Robiola "Casa Arrigoni"
1. Clean and cut the pumpkin. Then crush it in blender until the you have the desired texture
2. Cut the shallot into fine pieces. Do the same with sage
3. On the hot skillet, poor olive oil and sauté the shallot for 2-3 min
4. Add sage, then sauté
5. Add a little bit of veggie stock just for the shallot not to burn
6. Add Pumpkin puree, and next Riso Carnaroli (rice)
7. Toast rice (very important) for 10 -12 min
8. Add white wine and cover rice with veggie stock
9. Make sure the wine is evaporated, cook the risotto for 15-20 min by adding stock (just to cover rice) and check the taste of the rice (must be al dente)
10. Meanwhile, cut Guanciale on thin strip and fry it
11. At the end, take risotto from the stove and stir in whole pack of "Casa Arrigoni" Robiola
12. Garnish with fried Guanciale
Serve hot 🔥 😋 🍽️
Enjoy 20% off selected Italian ingredients this halloween
If you're looking for authentic Italian food, you'll love Sogno Toscano. Every product is straight from the heart of Italy (or made by Italians), so you always get the authentic Italian experience in your home.
Why Sogno Toscano?
Truly authentic food and ingredients
All ingredients are imported directly from Italy, or made by Italians to help you add an authentic touch when cooking for your friends and family.
We make sure that all orders are processed quickly and sent straight to your doorstep with fast shipping. All fresh products are sent using overnight shipping.
The same Italian brands you’ll find in Italy
We're bringing to America the same quality brands that we love when we visit our families back home in Tuscany, Italy.