Ingredients (8 Servings):
- 16 slices of Sliced prosciutto crudo
- 300 g of ricotta
- chives strings
- Salt and pepper
- Place the ricotta in a bowl with salt wait few minutes and the ricotta will release some water.
- Drain the ricotta than add pepper and pistachios pieces.
- Place two prosciutto slices and add in the middle a spoon of the ricotta. Wrap everything up in little squares with the chives strings.
- Repeat the process (3) with the rest of prosciutto slices.
- Keep the prosciutto packets in cool till the moment for serving.
- Serve on a decorated plate on a bed of greens.