Cannellini Beans Polpette
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 4 table spoon Extra Virgin olive oil 1923 Sogno Toscano
- 1 can Cannellini beans Sogno Toscano
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 gr Parmigiano Reggiano Sogno Toscano
- 1 egg
- Flour 00 / all purpose
- Bread crumbs
1) Drain a can of cannellini beans, mash them with a potato masher and mix them with 80gr of Parmigiano Reggiano that you have previously grated, add salt, a beaten egg, a clove of garlic and a shallot.
2) Make with the moistened hands some oval Cannellini meatballs, pass them in a little bit of flour, then in a beaten egg, at the end in the breadcrumbs and place them on the plate lined with parchment paper.
3) Sprinkle the meatballs with 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil 1923 and cook them in the preheated oven at 400°f for about 10 minutes. Serve accompanied, if you like, with mayonnaise flavored with chopped capers and Sogno Toscano anchovy fillets under oil.