- 1 lb Sogno Toscano Organic Pennoni Pasta
- 0.75lb Cherry Tomato Red Passata
- 1oz garlic
- 2oz onion
- 2lb N’duja
- 0.4lb Riviera Olives
- 0.2lb Grated Parmesan
- 1log Mozzarella
- 6tbs Fattoria Suvereto EVOO
- 02 Bread Crumbs
- Pre-heat oven at 400° degrees
- Boil the pasta half way its cooking time rinse and transfer it in a bowl with olive oil.
- Add every other ingredient expect bread crumbs and mozzarella.
- Place part of the pasta on a baking tray as first layer then add a layer of mozzarella and the rest of the pasta
- Finish with bread crumbs
- Cook for around 30 min