Spaghetti with garlic, oil and chilli (spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino)
Cooking "risotto" pasta, simply heated and non-steaming oil, whole garlic (to give just the scent and remove at the end of cooking), slightly aggressive chilli, fresh and without fiery seeds. Everything seems un-institutional and "lightened" in this version of the most mythical and untouchable dish there is. But the result of these spaghetti is so particular and enthralling that even the lovers of garlic, oil and hot peppers will remain indifferent.
Time: 10 min of preparation, 10 min of cooking
Doses for: 4 people
- 300 g of spaghetti
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 2 chillies
- 200 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon anchovy sauce a sprig of parsley
- In a saucepan, pour the oil, the garlic clove cut in half and the sliced chillies, bring to a temperature of 60 ° C and keep it for ten minutes (infusion).
- Bring to the boil a pot of salted water flavored with a whole clove of garlic, a chilli pepper, a small piece of lemon zest and some stalks of parsley.
- Heat a non-stick pan without any seasoning, pour a ladle of boiling water and add the spaghetti lying flat and aligned.
- Stir them with a fork and pour a ladle of water again. Continue cooking for as long as necessary by mixing and adding water as it is absorbed. A few minutes before the end of cooking, stir in the warm oil infusion. Complete to taste with the anchovy sauce, the fresh chopped parsley and the grated lemon zest.