Pappardelle with Pesto and Buffalo Mozzarella
Procedure: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 Bag Pappardelle
- 200 gr buffalo mozzarella Sogno Toscano
- 100 gr grated Parmesan cheese Sogno Toscano
- 4 spoons Pesto Genovese Sogno Toscano
- 2 spoons 1923 extra virgin olive oil Sogno Toscano
- Put a large pot and a saucepan to boil on the heat, both filled with plenty of salted water.
- Drain the pasta al dente and season it with the pesto, mixing well. Then add the diced olives and the cheese cubes and mix again. You can serve the pasta on the table both hot and warm and at room temperature.
- Slice Buffala mozzarella in 2 and serve on top of pasta.
- Finish with Grated Parmesan and a splash of EVOO.