Farro and Cannellini Beans Soup
Procedure: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 100 gr Farro Sogno Toscano
- 100 gr Cannellini Beans Sogno Toscano
- 150 gr chopped vegetables
- 2 sage leaves
- 4 Kale Leaves
- 1 celery
- vegetable broth
- 1923 extravirgin olive oil Sogno Toscano
- OPTIONAL: 150gr Sliced Prosciutto Sogno Toscano
- Cover the Farro & Beans with fresh cold water and let rest overnight.
- Wash the Kale & chop in Julienne.
- Fry 150 g of mixed vegetables (½ onion, 1 carrot, leek) in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons of oil. Add Kale after 10 minutes. If you want to add Prosciutto, this is the time!
- Add 2 liters of boiling vegetable broth
- Add the farro, the beans, 2 sage leaves and cook for 15-18 minutes or until beans are cooked. Season with salt, pepper and serve hot soup.