Time: 5 min of preparation, 60 min of cooking
Type of Cooking: In a pan or pan
Doses For: 4 people
- About 1.2 kg of small potatoes
- 70 g of butter
- The quantity of potatoes indicated is due to the fact that for this preparation the potatoes themselves must be all of the same size and you will therefore have to discard some pulp from the larger ones while you peel them.
- Place them, one next to the other and in a single layer, in a pan and cover them with cold water that reaches about half of the potatoes.
- Salt and spread the flaky butter on the surface.
- Cover and, when the boil rises, lower the flame in half and continue cooking for about three quarters of an hour, until the chips are tender and the water completely absorbed.
- At this point, remove the lid, raise the heat and brown the potatoes very lightly, turning them gently.
- Pour them into a hot vegetable dish and serve them.
- Excellent to accompany a dish of fish baked or in foil or a preparation of veal.